About African Bush Camps
At African Bush Camps, we’re a group of travellers and nature lovers who want to show adventurers the incredible spaces we love. Our mission is to share and conserve Africa, together. This intention flows through everything we do, from our consultants designing the perfect safari, to the camp hosts making everyone feel immediately welcome to our guides ready to teach travellers about Africa. Being part of a purpose driven marketing team will allow you to use your marketing skills in a dynamic and creative way advertising one of the best things in life, travel.
About the job
We are looking for a SEO specialist to join our marketing team whose main objective will be the optimisation and management of our organic growth search campaigns. You should have a deep knowledge of on page SEO, link building and vitally, be a fantastic writer.
- Planning, executing and optimising SEO campaigns in multiple markets and languages.
- Researching keywords and building plans to increase SERP results and traffic. Experience with programs like Ahrefs and SEMrush essential.
- Writing web, email and social copy.
- Developing quality backlinks.
- Working closely on strategy with the Head of Marketing.
- Building out our paid search reporting.
- Develop and execute tests (ad copy, landing pages, audiences, etc.).
- Leverage multiple sources of customer data to inform, target and optimise campaigns.
- Keep abreast of changes and new opportunities that become available.
- Ensure optimal retargeting strategies are in place.
- You are a passionate writer and love to create great copy.
- You are a real self-starter happy to work on your own steam.
- Great understanding of performance marketing.
- You have a good working knowledge of analytics platforms.
- You have an amazing attention to detail.
To apply for the role, please email your CV, Cover Letter and show-reel to firstname.lastname@example.org.