Safari starts in Harare, Zimbabwe and ends in Maun, Botswana.
Included in Rates:
- All inter-camp transfers (Starting in Harare and ending in Maun)
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages, except premium imported spirits and champagne
- Morning & afternoon game drives, night game drives, walking safaris, armchair safari and photographic hide (subject to Kanga Pan water level), canoe safaris, boating, fishing, village visits, sunset cruises, Spa (additional costs apply), Hwange Main Camp village visits, Mambanje Village visit (private vehicle required at associated costs for Mambanje Village Visit). Rhino tracking, sunrise & sunset boat cruises, Simonga Village visits, a visit to the Zambian side of the Falls, a visit to the Zimbabwean side of the Falls in low water season (excludes visa fees), visit to the Livingstone Museum, canoe trips, visit to Maramba & Makuni Markets, mokoro (subject to water levels) and 30-minute scenic helicopter flight between April and November (1 flight per stay, additional 30-minute scenic helicopter flights available at USD250 per person, minimum 2 people per flight).
Excluded from Rates:
- Visa Fees
- International / Regional Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Staff Gratuities
Plan Your Safari