Safari starts and ends in Maun, Botswana.
Included in Rates:
- All inter-camp transfers (Starting and ending in Maun)
- Road transfer Maun Airport to Nxai Pan
- Helicopter transfer Nxai Pan to Khwai Leadwood
- Light aircraft flight from Khwai Tented Camp to Linyanti Bush Camp
- Light aircraft flight from Linyanti Bush Camp to Maun Airport
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages, except premium imported spirits and champagne
- Morning, afternoon & night game drives, mokoro (subject to water levels), Khwai Village visits and outings to Baine’s Baobabs
- In each of our itineraries, we also include an additional voluntary donation of USD50 which goes to certain Community Focus Projects, we are fundraising for.
- USD20 for each bed night goes towards Conservation & Wildlife Fund (CWF) in Hwange National Park and towards Foundation projects in the Bumi Hills Area.
Excluded from Rates:
- Visa Fees
- International / Regional Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Staff Gratuities
Plan Your Safari